Check payments are due 5 days from date of registration.
Official acknowledgement will be confirmed by the Centralized Office upon receipt.
HOTEL ROOM RATE
$119/night plus 12.5% hotel, city, & state taxes
: June 22, 2015 midnight
Note: 1 night's room /plus tax non-refundable deposit due with hotel reservation
MEAL PLAN (5 Breakfasts/4 Dinners)
DUE: June 30, 2015
DUE: December 1, 2014
(To be submitted by District President Only)
DUE: February 28, 2015
– Two options
DUE: June 30, 2015
- Non-Delegate Registration: $350
(includes tickets for: Quadrennial Banquet , Agape Luncheon, Prayer Breakfast, Overseas Luncheon, one piece of literature, convention bag)
- Observer Registration: $285
(includes: Quadrennial Banquet ticket, Overseas Luncheon special seating, convention bag)
The WH&OM Society has secured discounts on UNITED
Airlines and DELTA
Airlines for 2% to 10% off
published rates depending on the class of ticket purchased.
Extend Your Stay! These discounts are good for the travel window of
July 15 - August 4, 2015.
- Save an additional 3% by booking online at http://www.united.com/
- Enter ZSPN448682 into the Offer Code box when searching for
assistance call: 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331)
Go to www.delta.com; Enter NMJGL in the "Meeting Event Code" box
Note: You may need to select "More Search Options"
to see the Meeting Event Code box
Assistance call: 1-800-221-1212
For biggest savings, book tickets online.
A DIRECT BOOKING CHARGE will be added for tickets purchased by phone.
Who are the Delegates in my Conference?
What are my District’s Responsibilities?
- Conference Delegate
(elected at your Annual Conference in 2014 – one year prior to the convention)
- Delegates from each District:
- District President
- District YAMS Coordinator
- District Youth Secretary
- District Buds Superintendent
- District Supply Secretary
- District Life Members Chairman
- District Youth Delegate
(a female aged 15 - 21 elected ~one year before the General Convention)
How may I register if I’m not a delegate?
- Every district pays a DISTRICT REGISTRATION of $150.00 (Due December 1, 2014)
Note: This is not your Presiding Elder’s Convention Registration!!
- All 6 District Officers must be registered whether their seat is filled or not ($350 per delegate—Due February 28, 2015)
- Two Non-Delegate Packages are available at the convention:
- Non-Delegate Registration for $350.00
- Observers Registration for $285.00
- Meal Plan and Meal Function Tickets also available for purchase separately.
For more information contact:
Mrs. Rosetta Dunham, Executive Secretary
PO Box 26846, Charlotte, NC 28221‐6846
Phone: 704‐599‐4630Fax:704‐716‐ 9423